Samstag, 24. August 2024

24.08.2024 - Descartes the "reconnaissancer" & "I think - therefore I am" etc.

diary of dali48: 27.06.2018 - Exile literature2 and Human Rights etc... http://dali48.blogspot.com/2014/10/16102014-exile-literature2-and-human.html?spref=tw … see dali48 on Twitter,Google,Blogspot,http://Bod.de,FB,Pinterest,StumbleUpon

"I think - therefore I am", near spa house in Baden-Baden, 8/2010
Source: dali48
09.07.2010 - Interpretation of dali48
A conversation with one's own thoughts has a very ambitious... - While in the outside the Thirty Years War begins, which will put all of
...
Descartes likes peace, order and... - He wants to explore the absolute and final certainty about himself and the... - First he lays down the... - to keep nothing for... - which can not be clearly... - And he doubts everything which can be...
One's eyes can not be... - not even one's other... - One can be fooled too... - Doubtfully he searches his way... - Even thought can not be trusted without... - Could it not be that an evil demon acts on oneself, and leads to false...? But wait - is there not anything I cannot doubt, under any...? Cogito ergo sum - "I think, therefore I am"... (R. D. Precht)

Golden Snow
"Descartes has the right idea ... we should look for peace and order ... I am learning that before we can look for peace and order in the world we must find it in ourselves I like this Quote "I think therefore I am" learning so much from your Blogspots and your wonderful diaries ..."
... , reading good books (bible tops ) firesides in winter . good Friends. Nova Scotia .Canada Joined January 2012. 1,348 Following · 848 Followers · Posts.

Keine Kommentare: