Freitag, 28. Juni 2024

28.06.2024 - OTI, 1995 & therapy group & real feelings & pain etc. by dali48

diary of dali48: 21.06.2018 - Endangered Bees2 and Colony Collapse... http://dali48.blogspot.com/2014/07/11072014-endangered-bees-and-colony.html?spref=tw … see dali48 on Twitter,Google,Blogspot,http://Bod.de,FB,Pinterest,StumbleUpon 

dali48 and teaching and writing diary & books and photographing in Erkrath etc. 

28.06.2018 - Spiritual Growth2 and Pain etc...

Interpretation of dali48
For most of people it is proceeding steadily and organically, for others, nothing is stirring - until, suddenly, comes the breakthrough, - Swami Visarjana, a Dutch doctor, reported...
In my profession as a practitioner, was this “understanding all and everybody” - the ideal instrument to become...
In the Osho-therapy group came out that I had decided to feel nothing anymore when I had been 6 weeks old. To feel would have meant having to endure - that I was...
By convincing others - I finally convinced myself that I was doing great. All paletti...
Of course, everything was very tedious, - and depression did not fail. But even this I did not “feel”...
 I reared up on, especially against the breathing exercises, against pulsation and other healing exercises. - Real feelings, broke through...
I drew my own body-outline - and painted it with all diseases, accidents, and emotional trauma that I could remember...
The other powerful tool is the perception of the differences between right and left side of the body, - legs, arms, eyes, feet. The left was shaped by... (Osho Times, 5/1996)

The Eastern mind is very slow - because there's no use to hurry. - Life takes its own course, and everything is determined by...
You'll have your life, your answers, create your own meaning of life - without setting out from yourselves...
They throw themselves into work, entertainment, recreational activities or use of alcohol and drugs, - in order to must not see what is obvious...
The more advanced a civilization, the more neurotic are its members, - the more mentally ill people, the more addicts, the more suicides, etc. (Osho Times, 5/1995)
Alle Jahrgänge auf einen Blick. Durch unsere Schwerpunktthematik erhalten sich die OshoTimes Magazine eine Zeitlosigkeit und sind über ihre aktuelles ...
Es fehlt: 5/1995 ‎| Suchen mit: 5/1995

Golden Snow "It is true we sometimes throw ourselves into work to cover feelings and hurt. I have done this all my life working two jobs, one while the children were in school, and one while they slept having a baby sitter ... sixteen hour days left little to think about ... if I did the following dali48 there would be no room for to mark them all ... Quote: I drew my own body-outline - and painted it with all diseases, accidents, and emotional trauma that I could remember..."

Keine Kommentare: