Samstag, 8. Juni 2024

08.06.2024 - Life and Truth and Suffering and Illness etc.

Related image
dali48 and writing books and photographing "Flora and Fauna" in Wickrath etc.
08.06.2018 - Life2 and Truth etc... 
Interpretation of dali48
I am subject to decay and old age, sickness and death has power on me, too - Is it right that I feel...? 
And while I thought about it, died within me all the joy of… (Buddha)
Noble 8-fold path to salvation: avoid both, the extreme of...
The four noble truths: all life is suffering (samsara)...
End the suffering by salvation, liberation from samsara - and the way to end the suffering...
Doctrine of “non-self”: there is no soul, no permanent, stable, and imperishable “ego or self” - but only...
Critical to the ability to act as a medium - was the physical abstinence… (A. Grinshaw)
The mystic consciousness can always rest in the... - unless it must enter the world of…
If our life is touched by deep concerns - we must now turn inward and look for the true... - At the end of our search we will find… (P. Brunton)
What is through illness or... - can help us to wake up... - at the end of our...
“The sweetness seemed... - and the bitterness seemed...” …  (O. Wilde)
 

Golden Snow “I could really get into this one today .... not enough room on my page”

Keine Kommentare: