Freitag, 24. Februar 2017

24.02.2017 - 7 development stages3 and transformation etc...


dali48 and writing books and photographing parks etc...

 
09.02.1998 - Interpretation of dali48

Before we don't learn how to live as individuals in our relationships peacefully - there is little hope for peace for this planet ...

Distance is neither reservedness, disinterest, or separation - In the 12-step program it is pointed out that honesty, openness and willingness make up the "how" of recovery...

The 7 development stages for personal transformation:
To give up; 2. to clean oneself; 3. establish the right relationship with oneself and others; 4. to live in the here and now; 5. beginning of understanding; 6. to live wisely and loving; 7. to be authentic...

The pain of letting go is often no more than the love-gap between reality and imagination - but now we recognize the difference between this pain and the damage we suffer - when we abandon ourselves in our innermost core...

Intimacy:
The desire to communicate each other's needs and feelings - The relationship is constantly changing. I want to be here. I start with myself. I want, and I feel - Love is always an act of self-love - unequal to addiction:
It is the rule not to speak, especially if something is not going well - The relationship always remains the same. I must be here. I'll start with you. Try to change yourself. By you I feel myself...

Love means to want - that someone loves me at all costs...

If the relationship leaves you no room to grow by the time - you must either break your promise or let your lifeblood die off..

Real love is steady and permanent - Intimacy + Passion + Binding = Love... (Covington / Beckett)


Annex2 to the blogs of dali48



Keine Kommentare: