Montag, 2. September 2024

02.09.2024 - Extremist violence since 1989 etc. / Ancestry & Spirits & Intuition etc.

diary of dali48: 16.06.2018 - Boll2 and Chekhov etc... http://dali48.blogspot.com/2014/05/28052014-boll-and-chekhov-etc.html?spref=tw … see dali48 on Twitter,Google,Blogspot,http://Bod.de,FB,Pinterest,StumbleUpon

dali48 and private teaching and writing diary & books and photographing in Erkrath etc.

03.10.1998 - Interpretation of dali48

Rise of extremist violence in Germany from the right (see warning of neo-nazis since 1989 etc. - d.48) from 270 (in 1990) to 2,285 (1992) - i.e. the approximately 10-fold... (F. Hundseder, keyword: right-wing)

There are "saints" (see e.g. St. Nicholas etc. - idealized and good people), guardian angels (see the soul of the deceased, i.e. our ancestry - in our own psyche) that warn against hazards etc... (dali48)

Golden Snow "I believe dali48 that the Spirits of others can watch over one, I have had many times been in danger and have had warning from Spirits, example ... I was resting by a brook one day and enjoying the sounds around me when a voice that seemed loud said: "Get up and move quickly, fast, fast" .. I did and when I reached the field I looked back and a wolf ... was there frothing at the mouth, I keep backing up until I reached my car ..."
see dali48 and warning of neo-fascism since 1989 in Erkrath etc. - instead of Ecology & Health etc. - Uncontrolled Capitalism (without basic income & wealth tax) produces evil as bees produce honey, see Instead of €100 billion for armaments - €50 billion for Climate Change & basic income etc.
see dali48 and "Psychology says, Trust your intuition. It never lies."

Keine Kommentare: