Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2024

12.06.2024 - Experiences (NDE) etc. / "Macrobiotics" and fruits and nuts etc. by dali48

dali48 and writing books and cycling and photographing fruits in Wickrath etc.

08.02.2014 - Experiences1 and "macrobiotics" etc. by dali48

10.02.2001 - Interpretation of dali48
Recent studies on so-called Near Death Experiences, the reports of reanimated people and of various
parapsychological phenomena, let it appear plausible - that at death a complicated separation of mind and body happens... (R. Craan)

Miso (soup) binds radioactive substances - helps to prevent cancer, includes proteins, enzymes, bacteria and yeast, promotes digestion and metabolism helps with colds, parasites and bad skin, contains B12, eliminates toxins... (A. T. Kushi)

Interpretation of dali48
Macrobiotics: animal food - can be replaced by fruits and nuts (? - d.48). In terms of using the word "macrobiotics" - in relation to health, food, and energy or life force, Hufeland could be considered the founder of macrobiotics... Ishizuka's theory was that a natural diet - in which foods are eaten in season and attention is paid to the correct balance of potassium and sodium and acid and alkaline, leads to good health... Whole grains, vegetables, beans, sea vegetables, fruit, nuts, and seeds are thought to create balance - Foods such as these are used in a macrobiotic way of eating... The following nutrients should be monitored especially in children - because of their importance in facilitating growth and function: calcium, protein, iron, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin B12, riboflavin, vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids...
(Wikipedia)

Golden Snow
“Referring to the new death experience dali48 , when I had my first son I was very young and had a very hard time with the birth ... I was told that I died and a priest was called in, and my husband was in shock ... when I opened my eyes everyone was crying ... I remember leaving my body and entering a soft white light, and seemed to be rushing threw a long and comforting light ... my feet came down because it seemed I was drifting through this light in a flying position ... I stood at the bottom of a staircase ... looking up, my eyes fell onto a figure of a man ... I've seen all of him in a white flock but his face was so bright that I could not look upon it ... He said, my daughter it is not your time ... you have a son ... you must return ... when I told the Priest, he said that I was dreaming ... dali48, I know I was not ... I was just sixteen and knew nothing of Christ ... a dream , I think not ... I also had a similar experience with a dangerous operation
that I went under when I lived in London Ontario ...”

Keine Kommentare: