Dienstag, 11. Juni 2024

11.06.2024 - Mastering your Life and Van Gogh & a bullying society etc. by dali48

dali48 and teaching and writing diary & books and cycling and photographing in Erkrath etc.

07.02.2014 - Mastering your Life1 and Van Gogh etc. by dali48

21.04.2001 - Interpretation of dali48
Van Gogh is seeking exile in the marginal zone of a (bullying) society that has granted him only the habitat and its precincts, - as it is easier for society living with the schematic of insanity than living with a strong individualism… (E. Grames / B. Kuster)

The difference between happiness and unhappiness. - Both are necessary and useful, such as death and the passing away... This is so relative and life too... Life is not a problem to be solved - but a reality that must be learned… (Buddha)

What really counts is the sex that you develop, rather than the object that you desire. - Rejoice in your sexuality, no matter how old you are… Mastering your life, is a lifelong process. - Until your last
breath you can grow, develop new talents to strengthen its proximity to the universe, to “God” (see “Cosmological Principles”, etc. – d.48)... In these studies has been shown that thoughts which
create hopelessness and helplessness - are caused by hostility, losing self-control, cynicism, sarcasm and the lack of willingness to compromise… The unwillingness to change yourself - the inability to express your feelings, - and social isolation - contribute to poisoning your life... (A. Samuels / E. Lucan)

Golden Snow
“Everything seems to move into place as I follow your posts dali48... I would never have thought of having to have unhappiness to have happiness ... but really you would not know you were happy if one never experienced unhappiness ... oppose to everything makes sense but never thought of it before in the concept ... life is full of bullies and if we are the weakest link we became our own worst enemy ... I for years dali48 let everyone 'BE' right and held my own feels inside ... of late I am learning that my feelings count but also need to be refined ... this make me feel better, quote "Mastering your life, is a lifelong process" never too old to learn ... most of my life I bent under the control of others but learning hopelessness and helplessness are our own creations ... and learning to breath and feel the pain as well as the release of bent up stress ... without your help dali48 I would never have reached the point in life I am just now ... quote "inability to express your feelings" I believe I have broken threw a new
door in my life ... thank you dali48, a life learning
experience is following your posts”... 

Keine Kommentare: