Dienstag, 20. Juni 2023

20.06.2023 - Targets of Life and Rules by Thich Nhat Hanh / dali48 & photos etc.

dali48 and private teaching and cycling and photographing in Erkrath etc. 

see dali48 and reading & writing about Targets of Life and Rules by Thich Nhat Hanh

25.08.2000 - Interpretation of dali48 
Don’t make yourself any idol - in the form of doctrines, theories or ideologies, including the Buddhist, and do not depend on these … (TNH)

Don’t pile up any wealth - because of millions starving in the meanwhile. Don’t take as a target of your life: fame, profit (see "exploitation and fraud," etc - d.48), wealth (see poverty and hunger, etc - d.48) or sensual pleasure (see short illusion plus risks etc - d.48). Live simply - and share with those who need it. 
6th Rule: As soon as anger and hatred arise - turn your attention to your breathing to detect the origin and to understand how the essences of the persons are who have caused them in you.
7th Rule: Do not lose yourself in dispersion (see fun-parties etc. - d.48) and in your environment. Be practicing mindful breathing, and come back into the present moment. - Be around in contact with the marvelous, Refreshing and Healing in you and around you. Plant in yourself the seeds of joy, peace and understanding. The most important rule: Always back to silence - where words only disturb ... (Thich Nhat Hanh)

Golden Snow 
“If I have learned anything in my life, the fact is I am an Island ... I need only depend on myself ... when I lost my husband I remember him saying the day before "What will you ever do alone." I answered do not worry we will be together forever ... but that did not happen he died the next day ... Two years later I still find myself looking for a hand to hold ... I must find that balance ... dali48 ... we can read everything, learn form the best, but we must rely on ourselves in the end ... I came to the point of serious health problems ... I know it’s me I have to reach for ... I am finding that silence in my meditation, my walks to the lake, my music ... your post is right always back to silence ... only way to find one's self ... again many thanks dali48 ... my friend”

Info

Beschreibung

Thích Nhất Hạnh war ein vietnamesischer buddhistischer Mönch, Schriftsteller und Lyriker. Thích ist ein Titel vietnamesischer Mönche. Wikipedia

Annex4 to the blogs of dali48

Keine Kommentare: