Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017

January 25, 2017 - Monastery garden3 and kitties etc...


dali48 and private tuition and writing books and photographing a gold fish in Lake Morp etc...


09.10.1997 - Interpretation of dali48

The people from the vicinity of the monastery often bring young cats in the garden. They did not kill the animals... - because this did not fit with their religion - The Buddha has mercy and killing is cruel - By carrying the cats to the monastery garden, they delivered their souls to Buddha and the monks...

I felt more hopeless than isolated - I saw no way out. This was the end of the world - I could not continue. Back I did not want, so I had to stay - I felt no rebellion in me, I was not disobeying - But I thought I was ridiculous - I, the hard fellow on the motorcycle, the seducer of sweet and innocent girls - the guerrilla fighter in battle with the establishment - I stood crying at a gravestone in an abandoned monastery garden - Why go through all this to be nothing, to dissolve into a vacuum? - Do not hurry up, do not excite yourself, remain calm and equanimous - and indifferent to anything that seems oppressive or important to you or ties you up... (J. W. de Wetering)



Annex2 to the blogs of dali48




Keine Kommentare: