Freitag, 12. Februar 2010

11.10.2016 - Scotland Road Trip2 and own experiences etc...


dali48 and writing books and photographing lakes etc...
 

February 25, 2012 - Scotland Road Trip... by James A Watkins on HP

Thank you for your interesting hub about Scotland - At the end of our 2nd term as exchange students in Leeds (1872/73) we 5 went to Scotland by car (VW-Beatle). Our 1st stop was in beautiful Edinburgh where we went sightseeing. Next day we went on to Sterling where the fine weather changed (in March) and we got trouble with our old car. First I had to change a wheel, then near Loch Lomond - our windscreen wipers broke in a snowstorm and we fixed 2 selfmade ropes to move them by hands. I decided to go back to the next village to have bed & breakfast because I nearly couldn't see anything and had to look through the little by-window. We found a friendly landlady who warmed us with tea and biscuits and next morning we drove back till Glasgow - in heavy rain and always pulling the ropes - where we had my car repaired... (d.48)

dali48--- You are welcome. Thank you for this visit. I truly enjoyed reading your little story of your fun experiences in Scotland. I can see why you have decided to be a writer. Welcome to the Hub Pages Community. I look forward to reading some of your work, which I shall do shortly.


Annex2 to the blogs of dali48




Keine Kommentare: