dali48 and writing books and photographing in BAD etc...
13.02.1999 - Interpretation of dali48
Angelica, Arnica, Bibernelle, Iron Herb, Fennel, Icelandic Moss, Chamomile, Peppermint, Centaury, Thyme, Woodruff (also for spleen, liver, kidneys)...
Stinging nettle, blackberry, goose-fingered herb, (see blueberry, black currant - d.48)... (P.C. Hubschmid)
All programs on earth are closed systems with the principle of 'recycling without waste' - Humanity too should live according to the divine principle... (S.v. Jankovich)
The apocalyptic end time is no longer an empty vision - The expensive, refined technologies favor the producer in the first line - so the rich are getting richer and the poor are impoverished all the more... - until they... - Mmoney has become a substitute for love - Where is the idea of sharing? - In the exaggerated technological world, the reckless lovelessness prevails... - Only love can save the earth... - To save "our" space ship a radical rethinking is necessary - which leads to an ecologically responsible action...
Vitamins B1 deficiency:
Fatigue, depression, headache, anxiety, nervousness, itching, edema, chronic rheumatism... (B. Böttner)
1. Nuts, cereals, fruits, vegetables, fresh raw milk, meat, mineral water, spring water;
2. Oil, wholemeal flour, lettuce, juice, butter, cream, mince, tap water;
3. Soy, fermented, must, sauerkraut, fermented cheese, yogurt, fat milk, wine, beer, recommended are (1-3);
4. Pastry, roasted nuts, bread, boiled porridge, preserved juice, compote, jam, cooked vegetables, boiled egg, cheese, pasteurized milk, boiled meat, coffee, tea, broth: moderate consumption is recommended;
5. Confectionery, white flour, pastry, canned vegetables, dry egg, milk powder, milk, cans milk, meat cones, sausages, liqueurs, sweet drinks;
6. Fats, proteins, starches, sugars, chemicals, vitamin preparations, flavorings, dyes, nutrient salts, lipids, milk protein, milk sugar, meat extract, hormones, distillates, spirits: (5. + 6.) are not recommended... (W. Kollath)
Too much protein:
Increased blood pressure, increased blood fat (cholesterol), circulatory problems, myocardial infarction, thrombosis, etc... (Prof. Wendt)
Industrial food leads to:
Tooth decay, overweight, skin problems, civilization damage, old age diseases etc... (W. Price)
White flour, sugar, protein diet lead to acidification and slag formation in the body - On the other hand, "Basica" helps = basic salts and minerals: K, Ca, Na, Mg etc. - It is mainly in the root vegetables and the marginal layers of the crop: potatoes (K + Ca), celery, carrots etc... (A. Waerland)
Annex2 to the blogs of dali48
09/22/2011 - Interview with Author dali48 on Google +