Montag, 15. September 2014

15.09.2014 - The Snow Dance Part 33 etc... by Golden Snow




Source: Golden Snow


Part 33... by Golden Snow

We all need to feel peace in in the mist of hurt and anger ... we have to have something for our soul to hold unto... something to quiet our mind and rest our bodies from the everyday stress that surrounds us ... I chose to dance ... and in the comfort of the forest I chose to feel the love of mother nature, to feel her heart beat from the pounding of my heart ... to feel the energy from the trees and moss beneath me ... as I sat on the moss I travelled far with the earth moving beneath me ... the blue waters and green lands and the running waters were my music...

My fourteenth year was one of more change. Jennie was with a child ... and had to spend a lot of time laying down ... Keah and I helped before and after school ... with meals and bringing Jennie's child to her ... we were all quite happy to do our share ... In the evenings we would gather around Jennie and tell her the adventures of the day ... one night she asked me and Keah to dance and chant in the garden by the house. She wanted to chant with us and play the flute...

The little baby was born on a cold winter night with the wind howling and snow blowing across the farm ... Bernard's mother was a mid-wife so all went well ... he was a beautiful little boy .... we were all happy and Jennie's face was one of delight ... Bernard had tears in his eyes ... the baby delighted our hearts ... he was born two days before Christmas ... we all wanted to be a little mother ... Jennie was weak and seemed to stay that way for a few weeks...

It's funny how one remembers of the little things on a bad day ... the hail was pounding against the kitchen window ... Jennie and Bernard were sitting at the kitchen table ... I had just finished the lunch dishes ... It was a nasty March day ... for me it was to get much worse .. it was March break from school and we were busy helping with the baby ...they called me over and asked me to sit down with them...

Golden Snow "Appreciate your help always dali48 ... next part of my life is a little harder to write ... but to heal I know I must ..."

Golden Snow
"My days and nights are filled with my writings, a need to finish my work has given me a push to go on but leaves me drained some days dali48 ... thank you for the postings they encourage me ..." 
 Annex2 to the blogs of dali48
dali48 in Baden-Baden 8/2010
For further reading, see Books, blogs, comments, tweets, buzz... of dali48 on Google, Books by dali48 on twitter, Facebook, Blogspot, Goodreads, StumbleUpon, Amazon, Bod.de, Pinterest, etc...
diary 3: by dali48 on twitter diary3 by dali48 on twitter 
Diary3 by dali48 on twitter is about healing in the past and the future - focused on the present. It includes the following authors: Ayya Khema, S. Hite, VE Frankl, M. Messeguer, G. Marquez, W. Golding, Dalai Lama, DTSuzuki, J. Seiffert, Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddha, Jvd Wetering, Allen Ginsberg, C. Simon, Johannes Paul1, K. Dürckheim, W. Soyinka, S. Freud, Sloterdiyk, J. Brodsky, P. Celan, A. Schweitzer, G. Groddeck, hl.Hildegard, IB Singer, T. Dethlefsen, AT Kushi...

Golden Snow “thank you dali48 for your very informative and interesting Dairy 3 - filled with so much to help us with our health and improve our ways of eating, Herbal information ... I loved learning of others lives and condition they live, writers whose words have been smothered, because truth was written ... loved every moment of reading”...

  • Golden Snow "Most interesting book I have read in many years ... the truth within the pages alone are a refreshing change ... covers so many subjects, thank you dali48"...
Tagebuch 2009: Wie ich psychisch u. physisch wie...
siehe Bod.de, etc. - Diary 2009 by dali 48 on twitter is about a 25-year-old, both psychological and even physical healing process by using natural medicine - especially herbal medicines, and also meditation exercises from Zen Buddhism. Inspiring to further reading are also excerpts from speeches of Nobel laureates in literature from 2009 to currently back 1959, etc... 

U_50x66
's review
Jan 29, 14
Read in September, 2013
"a book filled with important information to guide one through life in health both body and mind ... also to learn history as it has taken place ... five stars from me ... Thanks dali48"... 


Tagebuch 2008
Tagebuch 2008 von dali48, siehe Google, Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/dali48

Diary 2008 of dali48 contains many valuable tips of the alternative medicine and phytotherapy. The introduction to Zen Buddhism is also good for laymen to understand. Inspiring and stimulating to further reading are the excerpts of speeches of Nobel Laureates in Literature - starting with Le Clézio (2008), back to Beckett, Boell, Kawabata, Solzhenitsyn, etc... Tags: Ayya Khema, Valerian, Comfrey, Nettle, Buddha, Buddhism, Clézio Covitz Dukkha parents emotions inflammation, earth, cold, food, fennel, woman, joy, peace, feel, danger, feeling, Spirit, Health, gout, happiness, "God", skin heart, helps, cough, immune, St John's, Chamomile, Kawabata, Ayya Khema, children, headache, body, disease, cancer, life, suffering, love, life, dandelion, People, migraine, natural, nerve, Nobel, rheumatoid, patients, parsley, sage, shadow, yarrow, sleep, insomnia, pain, soul, September 2008, Smullyan, Solzhenitsyn, plantain, stress, Centaury, Thich Nhat Hanh, thyme, subconsciously, mourning, past, losses, juniper, water, hawthorn, world, work, world, sugar, etc...
 
Facebook of Golden Snow https://www.facebook.com/golden.snow.3

Golden Snow Enjoying your many post on health dali48 ... it means a lot in my life to have sites and blogs to follow and gain better health ... I have been fighting a Chemical war inside my body for 29 years and found relief in so many of your posts ... my health has improved to the point I can do my own shopping at the market ... I love the fact that your Diaries contains a mixture of great information for the readers ... so well chosen ... well thought out to help everyone” ...


Copyright Note
The text and all images on this page, unless otherwise indicated, are by Wolfgang G. Greiner (dali48)
who hereby asserts his copyright on the material. Should you wish to use any of the text or images feel free to do so with proper attribution and, if possible, a link back to this page. Thank you.
© Wolfgang G. Greiner (dali48) 8/2013



 


 

Keine Kommentare: