Freitag, 29. August 2014

22.11.2016 - The Snow Dance Part19 etc... by Golden Snow

 
dali48 and writing books and feeding hungry animals in winter etc...


The Snow Dance Part19


When you are placed in child welfare your records are kept ... I could not be placed just anywhere because of what happened to me ... there (what if she) we are blamed for it all in the end ... we are the bad little girls ... no one wants us ... I was back in the home again ... waiting for placement ... time passed the home never changed - just some of the staff ... the cook, the only one who loved me became sick and never came back...

I was behind in my grades ... I missed grade three and had to repeat ... when I turned twelve I was still in the home and studying hard to try and make up my grade ... the cook said I could if I studied hard ... I would remember her soft voice and study harder... 

People came, and I would stand and listen to them talking about me and asking a lot of questions ... when they found out what happened to me they didn't want me ... I cried to myself a lot ... but it never mattered how hard they beat me I never cried out loud... 

It was coming on Christmas, the year I was twelve but it meant nothing to me ... a few days before Christmas an older lady was sitting in the common room when they took me in ... they dressed me in a pretty dress and combed my hair ... as I entered the room the older lady was looking at me and I looked right back ... preparing myself once more for rejection ... but it never came ... she asked them: "When can she leave?" ... "Now if you wish", was the answer... 

I was soon going out the door into a waiting car ... the driver said: "Hello" ... but I never answered ... Mrs. Lenard said: "She does not speak" ... it was a quiet ride and we drove a long way ... we turned into a pretty street lined with small homes ... then into a well kept drive and a cute little home ... "Come on Golden we are home" ... we went into the home, and a lady was putting her coat on and said: "I have to leave right now, I am late Mrs Lenard" ... she said: "Jeanie is in her room reading" ... Mrs Lenard said; "Good bye", and turned to me ... "I will explain how you can help me Golden" ... we sat at the kitchen table ... it was very nice there, and I felt good with Mrs. Lenard... (Golden Snow)

Golden Snow
"Thank you for sharing my story dali48, you are my encouragement every day..."

"Finding some days hard to carry on dali48 ... your encouragement helps me continue ... beautiful post ... thank you ..."

Annex2 to the blogs of dali48





 

Keine Kommentare: